BETHESDA, Md., Feb. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Lockheed Martin [NYSE: LMT] today announced its media briefing schedule for IDEX 2013.
At the show, Lockheed Martin will highlight its role as a trusted partner for countries in the Middle East and underscore its commitment to meeting customers' most challenging global security needs. The corporation will also continue its yearlong centennial celebration as it looks forward to another 100 years of innovation.
All media briefings for this year's show will take place in the IDEX Media Center in Briefing Room Two.Lockheed Martin IDEX Media Briefing Schedule: Monday, Feb. 18 10 a.m. – 11 a.m. Integrated Air and Missile Defense: A Layered, Sustainable, Integrated and Flexible Architecture with Orville Prins, Lockheed Martin Vice President of International Air and Missile Defense, and Cliff Spier, Lockheed Martin Vice President for Information Systems & Global Solutions Lockheed Martin is the most experienced provider of advanced Air and Missile Defense solutions including the Patriot Advanced Capability- 3 (PAC-3) Missile, the Terminal High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD) Weapon System and the Aegis Ballistic Missile Defense System. The DIAMONDShield system integrates these proven solutions with air-based theater operations to provide optimized mission management and threat assessment across the entire command spectrum. Tuesday, Feb. 19 10 a.m. – 11 a.m. SMSS and Gyrocam: Unmanned Ground Systems Meet High-Fidelity Surveillance with Morri Leland, Director of International Business Development at Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control Mr. Leland will discuss the Squad Mission Support System (SMSS) robot's growing portfolio of capabilities, provide an overview of the Gyrocam multi-spectral surveillance system, and report on a recent exercise involving a Gyrocam-equipped SMSS that was operated via satellite from a control station 200 miles/322 kilometers away.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV