Nationstar Mortgage Holdings Inc. (NYSE: NSM) (“Nationstar”) announced today that Jay Bray, Nationstar’s Chief Executive Officer, will present a company overview at the 14 th Annual Credit Suisse Financial Services Forum on Wednesday, February 13, 2013, at 3:15 p.m. Eastern time at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in Miami, Florida.
The public may access a live webcast of the presentation by visiting Nationstar’s website at http://investors.nationstarholdings.com.
Slide Presentation and Replay:In addition, the presentation slides will be available on the “Investor Relations” section of the Nationstar website at http://investors.nationstarholdings.com concurrent with the presentation. A replay will be available on Nationstar’s website shortly after the presentation and will be archived for 14 days. About Nationstar Based in Lewisville, Texas, Nationstar offers servicing, origination, and real estate services to financial institutions and consumers. Nationstar is one of the largest servicers in the United States, with a servicing portfolio of over 1.8 million residential mortgages in excess of $300 billion in unpaid principal balance as of February 1, 2013. Nationstar’s integrated loan origination business mitigates servicing portfolio run-off and improves credit performance for loan investors. Our Solutionstar business unit offers asset management, settlement, and processing services. Nationstar currently employs over 4,900 people.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV