Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc. (“the “Company”) (Nasdaq: CBRL) will provide an on-line, real-time Webcast and rebroadcast of its second quarter earnings conference call on Tuesday, February 26, 2013, beginning at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time. Company management will discuss financial results for the quarter ended February 1, 2013.
The live broadcast of Cracker Barrel’s quarterly conference call will be available to the public on-line in the News and Events section on the Company’s website at investor.crackerbarrel.com on February 26, 2013 beginning at 11:00 a.m. (Eastern Time). An on-line replay will be available at 2:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) and continue through March 12, 2013.
Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc. (Nasdaq: CBRL) was established in 1969 in Lebanon, Tenn. and operates 621 company-owned locations in 42 states.
CBRL - F
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV