- A live feed of President Obama's State of the Union address at Bing.com/politics, including commentary from FOX News Channel political experts. FoxNews.com will also feature additional analysis and commentary including multiple live video streams along with photo galleries from the event. Viewers can log on at: http://www.foxnews.com/sotu.
- The Bing Pulse online poll, which will feature updated results every few seconds throughout the speech. Unlike typical polls, Bing Pulse will allow people to self-identify as male or female, register their party affiliation, and join the conversation. It will feature a live count of the number of "pulses," or votes, along with a line graph of how users react to language and issues throughout the speech. Data will be split by gender and political affiliation.
- Real-time news results using the Bing news selector that helps people navigate the news by filtering coverage from left-leaning and right-leaning sources.
- Live sentiment analysis via Bing Beat, which will focus on real-time social sentiment across major issues, such as immigration, gun control and the fiscal cliff.
- Original videos of former President Jimmy Carter and former House Speaker Newt Gingrich offering commentary on the State of the Union address.
- A live feed of social conversations on Twitter so people can stay informed on what leading political pundits are saying about the speech.
Bing.com To Host Largest Interactive State Of The Union Experience In History; Opportunity For Americans To Share Their Views On The President's Address
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.