Teliphone Corp. Acquires Cloud-Phone Inc.
About Cloud-Phone Inc.
Cloud-Phone Inc. founded in 2011 brings businesses the flexibility and versatility of a reliable cloud-based, Unified Communications phone system with game-changing features, at a price any business can afford. The carrier grade, redundant service complemented with modernized game-changing features including auto attendant, call forwarding, voicemail-to-email, and find-me-follow-me functions that bring businesses cost savings and improved productivity benefits. The launch of service was in response to overwhelming business demand for cloud-hosted phone services. Cloud-Phone's platform technology has been developed to provide an open standards, customizable, and flexible solution that works with any company's workflow.
This press release includes "forward-looking statements" as defined by the SEC. All statements, other than statements of historical fact, included herein that address activities, events or developments that Teliphone Corp expects, believes or anticipates will or may occur in the future, including anticipated benefits and other aspects of the proposed acquisition, are forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on forward-looking statements, which speak only as of their dates. Except as required by law, Teliphone Corp does not intend to update or revise its forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
CONTACT: Teliphone Corp Lawry Trevor-Deutsch Tel: +1 604 990-2000
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV