WikiExperts Offers Free Evaluation Of Corporate Wikipedia Pages
NEW YORK, Feb. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Since its launch in 2001, Wikipedia has become the largest and most viewed web-based encyclopedia in the world. Yet the Wikipedia profiles of many corporations remain insufficiently maintained, often displaying deficiency warnings and lacking reliable references.
WikiExperts, the premier Wikipedia visibility agency, announced today, that it would provide a free evaluation and recommendations for corporations seeking to optimize their visibility on Wikipedia. The offer is valid through March 15, 2013 and requests can be submitted on the company's website at www.WikiExperts.us.
"Today, many people don't bother going to corporate websites," says WikiExperts CEO, Alex Konanykhin, "instead, they prefer to look up the information on Wikipedia. In other words, it's often more important what Wikipedia says about the company, its products, services, and executives, than what the company says about itself on its own website."Many reasons contribute to the phenomenon described by Konanykhin that positions Wikipedia as perhaps the most important element in a company's overall online visibility strategy:
- Familiar uniform design of Wikipedia profiles allows for finding information faster than corporate websites.
- Information on Wikipedia is written in neutral and factual tone, with references to supporting sources, whereas many corporate websites are perceived as "glossy corporate propaganda", written by PR spinners and vetted by corporate legal department.
- Wikipedia profiles show up on top of most Google searches.
- Wikipedia has passed 3 billion mobile page views this month, whereas many corporate websites remain mobile unfriendly.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV