Feb. 11, 2013
/PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Plunkett's Telecommunications Industry Almanac 2013: Telecommunications Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
PLUNKETT'S TELECOMMUNICATIONS INDUSTRY ALMANAC 2013
-Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
-Market forecasts and Industry Statistics
-Industry Associations and Professional Societies List
-In-Depth Profiles of hundreds of leading companies
-Buyer may register for access to search and export data at Plunkett Research Online
Pages: 590Statistical Tables Provided: 18Companies Profiled: 416Geographic Focus: Global
A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms. You will gain vital insights that can help you shape your own strategy for business development, product development and investments.
-How is the industry evolving?
-How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
-How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
-What is the size of the market now and in the future?
-What are the financial results of the leading companies?
-What are the names and titles of top executives?
-What are the top companies and what are their revenues?
Contents, Statistics, Forecasts and Analysis Include:
Major Trends Affecting the Telecommunications Industry
1) Introduction to the Telecommunications Industry
2) A Brief History of Deregulation
3) Local Landline Service Suffers; Bundled Services Pick Up Some of the Slack
4) 3G Cellular Systems, Including EV-DO, Are Enhanced/HSPA+ Offers High Speed Competition to 4G
5) LTE Offers 4G High-Speed Wireless Networks
6) Wi-Fi Is Pervasive and Indispensible
7) Chinese, Indian and African Cellphone Markets Skyrocket
8) VOIP Use Soars and Threatens to Revolutionize Telecom
9) Telecom Equipment Makers Face Intense Competition from Manufacturers in
10) TV over IP—Telecom Companies Enter the Television Market