Feb. 11, 2013
/PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Plunkett's Airline, Hotel & Travel Industry Almanac 2013: Airline, Hotel & Travel Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
PLUNKETT'S AIRLINE, HOTEL & TRAVEL INDUSTRY ALMANAC 2013
-Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
-Market forecasts and Industry Statistics
-Industry Associations and Professional Societies List
-In-Depth Profiles of hundreds of leading companies
-Buyer may register for access to search and export data at Plunkett Research Online
Pages: 495Statistical Tables Provided: 21Companies Profiled: 332Geographic Focus: Global
A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms. You will gain vital insights that can help you shape your own strategy for business development, product development and investments.
-How is the industry evolving?
-How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
-How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
-What is the size of the market now and in the future?
-What are the financial results of the leading companies?
-What are the names and titles of top executives?
-What are the top companies and what are their revenues?
Contents, Statistics, Forecasts and Analysis Include:
Major Trends Affecting the Airline, Hotel & Travel Industry
1) Introduction to the Travel Industry
2) Discount Airlines Compete with Legacy Airlines
3) Global Airlines Facing Challenges/Partnerships Proliferate
4) Some International Airlines Cut First Class Seats
5) ADS-B Improves Air Traffic Control
6) Private Jet Rentals Continue in the Form of Fractional Share Ownership
7) Boeing and Airbus Enjoy Boom in Orders/Major Aircraft Market in
8) New Aircraft Designs Offer Greater Passenger Comfort/More Efficient Engines