Business Growth Expert Guido Quelle Shows How To Release The Internal Brakes To Growth
DORTMUND, Germany, Feb. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CEOs and managers around the world are trying to find the right levers to pull in order to promote sustainable growth. Growth expert Prof. Dr. Guido Quelle has the answers to their questions and has now gone one step further by presenting his successful German-language management book "Profitabel wachsen" in an English edition.
After reading "Profitable Growth" Ted Breyer, Deputy CEO of the SGL Group, has described it as "a must read for all executives."
In this version, which has been adapted for English-speaking markets, he shows where the most important brakes to growth can be found in terms of strategy, leadership and companies' day-to-day business. Closely examining individual departments and business units, Quelle reveals the internal brakes to growth and explains in detail how they can be released – and isn't afraid to show that CEOs and managers can themselves be part of the problem.
In the author's own words: "Our business system is based on growth, in Europe just as in many countries around the globe. And even though several aspects of the way we do business are currently changing, our society and major aspects of our government and economy continue to be based on growth." What this means for individual companies, both in purely financial terms and qualitatively, is something Quelle now also presents to international readers.Recognizing patterns, finding new momentum Quelle clearly and concisely gets to the bottom of the typical patterns to be found in the obstacles to growth. In doing so, he explores not only the private sector, but also non-profit organizations. In eleven chapters, he clearly shows where and above all how companies can be given new momentum:
- How Long Do You Want to Tolerate That Your Organization is Hindering Growth?
- Is Your Organization Ready for Growth?
- Take a Good Look at Your Marketing Department: Do You See Creative Geniuses or Conceptual Pros?
- Is Your Sales Organization a Dark Silo or a Real Growth Driver?
- Is Your R&D Department Focused on Growth, or Just Its Own Ego?
- Is Your Purchasing Department Rewarded for Being Bean Counters Or for Delivering Quality?
- For Support Departments, Changes Are a Nightmare
- A Good Product Isn't Enough: You Need a Growth Process
- Non-Profit Organizations: "No Profits" Is No Excuse
- The Most Effective Strategies for Blocking Growth
- Still Searching for a Growth Motor? –Try Looking in the Mirror!
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts