Feb. 11, 2013
/PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2012: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
PLUNKETT'S APPAREL & TEXTILES INDUSTRY ALMANAC 2012
• Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
• Market forecasts and Industry Statistics
• Industry Associations and Professional Societies List
• In-Depth Profiles of hundreds of leading companies
• Industry Glossary
• Buyer may register for access to search and export data at Plunkett Research Online
Pages: 491Statistical Tables Provided: 10Companies Profiled: 350Geographic Focus: Global
A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms. You will gain vital insights that can help you shape your own strategy for business development, product development and investments.
-How is the industry evolving?
-How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
-How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
-What is the size of the market now and in the future?
-What are the financial results of the leading companies?
-What are the names and titles of top executives?
-What are the top companies and what are their revenues?
Contents, Statistics, Forecasts and Analysis Include:
Major Trends Affecting the Apparel & Textiles Industry
1) Introduction to the Apparel & Textiles Industry
2) Globalization: Growth in Offshore Apparel Manufacturing/
and Other Countries Gain Market Share
3) Western Apparel Firms Enter the Chinese Market
4) High-Tech, Nanotech and Smart Fabrics Proliferate
5) Exercise Apparel Sales Fall Slightly
6) 3PL Supply Chain Management Evolves to Serve the Global Market