MURRAY HILL, N.J., Feb. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Glowpoint, Inc. (NYSE MKT: GLOW), a leading global provider of cloud managed video services, today announced that it will report financial results for the fourth quarter of 2012 on Thursday, March 7, 2013 after the market close. Glowpoint will host a conference call on Thursday, March 7, 2013 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST) to discuss the company's fourth quarter 2012 results.
The conference call and company presentation will also be broadcast live via webcast. To view the live webcast, participants may use the link: https://glowpoint.webcasts.com.
To participate in the conference call, callers from inside the United States can dial in toll free: 877-407-1869. Callers from outside the United States can dial 201-689-8044.
Supporting Links:Glowpoint Investor Information About Glowpoint Glowpoint, Inc. (NYSE MKT: GLOW) provides cloud and managed video services that make video meetings simple, reliable, and the standard for bringing people together for business meetings. Through our OpenVideo® cloud, we make video meetings the replacement for in person and audio conferencing with our suite of cloud and managed services that permit any device to connect across any network, simply and reliably. Glowpoint supports hundreds of clients located in 68 countries and is the trusted partner for leading unified communications providers, telepresence manufacturers, global carriers and A/V integration firms. In addition, Glowpoint offers access to thousands of public videoconferencing facilities to extend businesses reach and provide the ability to meet face to face across the globe without boundaries. To learn more please visit www.glowpoint.com. INVESTOR CONTACT: Investor Relations Glowpoint, Inc. +1 973-855-3411 firstname.lastname@example.org www.glowpoint.com (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20111222/LA26621LOGO)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV