VAN BUREN TOWNSHIP, Mich., Feb. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Visteon Corporation (NYSE: VC) today announced that it currently plans to release its fourth-quarter and full-year 2012 financial results at approximately 6 a.m. ET on Thursday, Feb. 28. The company will host a conference call for the investment community at 8 a.m. ET to discuss the results and related matters. The conference call is also available to the general public via a live audio webcast.
The dial-in numbers to participate in the call are:
U.S./ Canada: 888-452-7086Outside U.S./ Canada: 706-643-3752(Call approximately 10 minutes before the start of the conference.) The conference call and live audio webcast, the financial results news release, related presentation materials and other supplemental information will be accessible through Visteon's website at www.visteon.com. A replay of the conference call will be available through the company's website or by dialing 855-859-2056 (toll-free from the U.S. and Canada) or 404-537-3406 (international). The conference ID for the phone replay is 95204331. The phone replay will be available for one week following the conference call. About VisteonVisteon is a leading global automotive supplier delivering value for vehicle manufacturers and shareholders through a family of businesses including:
- Halla Visteon Climate Control, majority-owned by Visteon and the world's second largest global supplier of automotive climate components and systems.
- Visteon Electronics, a leading supplier of audio/infotainment, driver information, center stack electronics and feature control modules.
- Visteon Interiors, a global provider of vehicle cockpit modules, instrument panels, consoles and door trim modules.
- Yanfeng Visteon Automotive Trim Systems Co., Ltd., a successful China-based partnership between Visteon and Shanghai Automotive Industry Corporation's automotive components group, Huayu Automotive Systems.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts