BOULDER, Colo., Feb. 11, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Boulder Brands, Inc. (Nasdaq:BDBD) will host a live audio webcast at www.boulderbrands.com on February 28 th at 9:30 a.m. ET to discuss 2012 fourth quarter results, which will be issued at approximately 8:30 a.m. ET the same day. The webcast will be in listen-only mode. The webcast link can be found in the website's Investor Center, in "Investor Info" under "Upcoming Events."
Investors and analysts may participate via conference call by dialing 1-866-952-1906 from the United States or 1-785-424-1825 from elsewhere. The conference ID is BOULDER. To ensure access to the conference call, participants should dial in at least 10 minutes before the call starts. A rebroadcast will be available until March 14, 2013, and can be accessed by dialing 1-800-688-7036.
An archive of the webcast will be available in the Investor Center of the company's web site, www.boulderbrands.com , in the investor center, in investor info under past events.About Boulder Brands, Inc. Boulder Brands, Inc. (Nasdaq:BDBD) is committed to providing superior tasting, solution-driven products. The company's health and wellness platform consists of brands that target specific consumer needs: Glutino and Udi's for gluten-free diets; Earth Balance for plant-based diets; Smart Balance for heart healthier diets; and Bestlife for weight management. For more information about Boulder Brands, Inc., please visit www.boulderbrands.com . The Boulder Brands, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=16361
CONTACT: Carole Buyers, CFA Senior Vice President Investor Relations & Business Development Smart Balance, Inc. firstname.lastname@example.org 303-652-0521 x152
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV