IXYS Corporation (NASDAQ: IXYS) announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend on its common stock of $0.03 per share. The quarterly dividend will be paid on March 14, 2013 to stockholders of record on February 26, 2013.
About IXYS Corporation
IXYS Corporation has been developing technology-driven products to improve energy conversion efficiency, generate clean energy, improve automation, and provide advanced products for the transportation, medical and telecommunications industries. IXYS, with its subsidiaries, is a worldwide pioneer in the development of power semiconductors, solid-state relays, high voltage integrated circuits (HVIC) and microcontrollers that are necessary in conserving energy and in reducing the world’s dependence on fossil fuels.
Diminishing natural resources, demand for renewable energy and environmental directives for energy efficiency represent a significant challenge. IXYS’ power semiconductors and mixed-signal integrated circuits (IC) play a vital role in reducing energy costs and consumption by optimizing the energy efficiency of everyday products. With an end-customer base of over 2,000 telecommunications, transportation, industrial, medical and consumer companies, IXYS is a worldwide recognized provider of advanced semiconductors.Additional information may be obtained by visiting IXYS’ website at http://www.ixys.com, or by contacting the company directly.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV