Four UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage plans in Connecticut have achieved the accreditation status of Excellent by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA).
NCQA Health Plan Accreditation is a nationally recognized program that evaluates the quality of health care services that health plans provide its members. Health Plan Accreditation performance results are publicly reported in five categories including: Access and Service, Qualified Providers, Staying Healthy, Getting Better and Living with Illness. NCQA, a private, nonprofit organization dedicated to improving health care quality, awards its highest accreditation status of Excellent to health plans for service and clinical quality that meet or exceed NCQA’s rigorous requirements for consumer protection and quality improvement.
The UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage plans in Connecticut that achieved NCQA Excellent accreditation status are:
- AARP MedicareComplete Plus (HMO-POS)
- UnitedHealthcare MedicareComplete Plan 1 (HMO)
- UnitedHealthcare MedicareComplete Plan 2 (HMO)
- UnitedHealthcare MedicareComplete Essential (HMO)
“NCQA’s accreditation process provides an independent review of our Medicare health plans. This review helps assure our customers that they’ve chosen a Medicare Advantage plan that provides a quality health plan experience and meets the highest standards for access, service and satisfaction,” said Denise Smith, regional vice president, UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement.“NCQA’s Excellent Accreditation status is reserved for the best health plans in the nation,” said Margaret E. O’Kane, president of NCQA. “It shows that the plan is building the kinds of partnerships that are critical to delivering great care and great service.” Serving nearly one in five Medicare beneficiaries, UnitedHealthcare is the nation’s largest provider of Medicare Advantage plans. Across Connecticut, UnitedHealthcare employs more than 2,200 individuals and serves more than 520,000 people, including more than 57,000 Medicare Advantage members, through a care provider network that includes more than 41 hospitals and 8,700 physicians.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV