Imperva, Inc. (NYSE: IMPV), a pioneer and leader of a new category of business security solutions for critical applications and high-value data in the data center, today announced scheduled participation at the following upcoming conferences:
- Morgan Stanley Technology, Media and Telecom Conference in San Francisco, CA – Shlomo Kramer, President and CEO to present on Monday, February 25, 2013 at 4:35 p.m. Pacific Time (7:35 p.m. Eastern Time)
- Wedbush 2013 Transformational Technologies: Management Access Conference in New York, NY - Terry Schmid, CFO to present on Thursday, March 7, 2013 at 8:35 a.m. Eastern Time (5:35 a.m. Pacific Time)
A live webcast, as well as the replay, of these presentations will be available on the Investors section of the company’s website at www.imperva.com/company/investors.html.
Imperva is a pioneer and leader of a new category of business security solutions for critical applications and high-value data in the data center. Imperva’s award-winning solutions protect against data theft, insider abuse, and fraud while streamlining regulatory compliance by monitoring and controlling data usage and business transactions across the data center, from storage in a database or on a file server to consumption through applications. With over 2,200 end-user customers in more than 60 countries and thousands of organizations protected through cloud-based deployments, securing your business with Imperva puts you in the company of the world’s leading organizations. For more information, visit www.imperva.com, follow us on Twitter or visit our blog.© 2013 Imperva, Inc. All rights reserved. Imperva and the Imperva logo are trademarks of Imperva, Inc.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts