- An average of 387,000 client trades per day in January 2013, up 3 percent from January 2012 and up 17 percent from December 2012.
- $499.3 billion in total client assets as of Jan. 31, 2013, up 17 percent from January 2012 and up 4 percent from December 2012.
- Average spread-based balances of $83.4 billion, up 12 percent from January 2012 and up 3 percent from December 2012. (1)
- Average fee-based balances of $107.8 billion, up 32 percent from January 2012 and up 5 percent from December 2012. (1)
TD Ameritrade Reports Monthly Metrics
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.