FIS (NYSE: FIS):
Beyond traditional P2P models, the next horizon for today’s digitally demanding, fast-moving consumer is paying any person, company or institution in real time – quickly, easily and securely. FIS™ (NYSE: FIS), the world’s largest provider of banking and payments technology, today announces the launch of FIS People Pay, an advanced P2P payments offering for financial institutions that allows their customers to send payments directly to other consumers using an e-mail address or mobile phone number while utilizing the institution’s secure online banking Web site.
Offered to financial institutions, FIS People Pay enables banks and credit unions of all sizes to provide their customers and members with a financial institution-branded P2P payment capability that addresses the increasing consumer expectation for real-time P2P payments. FIS People Pay leverages the FIS PayNet payments network to enable real-time money movement as well as FIS’ proven fraud monitoring solutions for risk management.
For consumers, FIS People Pay is a simple and secure way to make “me-to-them” payments in real time. Users can choose when and how to send payments based on what identification information the recipient provides to the sender, including account number, mobile telephone number or e-mail address. For financial institutions, FIS People Pay enables P2P capabilities through a real-time good funds model that eliminates the funding risk of ACH.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV