Valener's Board of Directors approves:
- A dividend of $0.25 per common share;
- A discount of 5% on new common shares issued under the Dividend Reinvestment Plan; and
- A dividend of $0.271875 per Series A preferred share.
MONTREAL, Feb. 11, 2013 /CNW Telbec/ - Valener Inc. ("Valener") (TSX: VNR) is announcing that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per common share for the quarter ending March 31, 2013. The dividend is payable on April 15, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business on March 28, 2013. It is an eligible dividend for Canadian tax purposes.
The Board of Directors also declared a quarterly dividend of $0.271875 per Series A cumulative rate reset preferred share, for the period of January 16, 2013 to April 15, 2013, payable on April 15, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business on April 9, 2013. It is an eligible dividend for Canadian tax purposes.
Dividend Reinvestment PlanUnder Valener's Dividend Reinvestment Plan (the "Plan"), shareholders who reside in Canada may choose to have the cash dividends paid on their common shares reinvested into additional Valener common shares. As approved by the Board of Directors, reinvestments of the dividend payable on April 15, 2013 shall be carried out by way of a new Valener common share issuance at a discount of 5% of the weighted average price during the five trading days immediately preceding the dividend payment date. The Plan enrolment process for registered shareholders differs from that for non-registered shareholders.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV