SAN DIEGO, Feb. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Volcano Corporation (Nasdaq: VOLC), a leading developer and manufacturer of precision guided therapy tools designed to enhance the diagnosis and treatment of coronary and peripheral vascular disease, today announced it will report its operating results for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2012 on Thursday, February 21.
The company will hold a conference call to discuss its financial results and operating activities open to all interested parties at 2 p.m., Pacific Standard Time ( 5 p.m., Eastern Standard Time), Thursday, February 21, hosted by Scot Huennekens, president and chief executive officer, and John Dahldorf, chief financial officer.
The teleconference can be accessed by calling (631) 291-4555, passcode 90659548. Please dial in 10-15 minutes prior to the beginning of the call. The webcast will be available through the company's website at www.volcanocorp.com.
A replay of the conference call will be available through Thursday, February 28, at (404) 537-3406, passcode 90659548, and via the company's website.About Volcano CorporationVolcano Corporation (Nasdaq: VOLC) is revolutionizing the medical device industry with a broad suite of technologies that make imaging and therapy simpler, more informative and less invasive. Our products empower physicians around the world with a new generation of analytical tools that deliver more meaningful information—using sound and light as the guiding elements. Founded in cardiovascular care and expanding into other specialties, Volcano is changing the assumption about what is possible in improving patient outcomes by combining imaging and therapy together. For more information, visit the company's website at www.volcanocorp.com. SOURCE Volcano Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV