MONETT, Mo., Feb. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. (NASDAQ:JKHY) today announced its Board of Directors increased the quarterly cash dividend by 13 percent to $.13 per share. The cash dividend on its common stock, par value $.01 per share, is payable on March 12, 2013, to stockholders of record as of February 26, 2013. At February 5, 2013, there were 86,407,547 shares of the common stock outstanding.
Kevin D. Williams, CFO of Jack Henry & Associates, stated, "This increase in our dividend is reflective of our ongoing commitment to generate a return on our stockholders' investment. We established our dividend policy in 1990, and our dividend has increased every year since its inceptions. Our announcement of this dividend increase during our third fiscal quarter is consistent with previous years."
About Jack Henry & Associates, Inc.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. ® (NASDAQ: JKHY) is a leading provider of computer systems and electronic payment solutions primarily for financial services organizations. Its technology solutions serve more than 11,900 customers nationwide, and are marketed and supported through three primary brands. Jack Henry Banking ® supports banks ranging from community to mid-tier institutions with information processing solutions. Symitar ® is the leading provider of information processing solutions for credit unions of all sizes. ProfitStars ® provides best-of-breed solutions that enhance the performance of domestic and international financial institutions of all asset sizes and charters using any core processing system, as well as diverse corporate entities. Additional information is available at www.jackhenry.com.SOURCE Jack Henry & Associates, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV