MoneyGram (NYSE:MGI), a leading global money transfer company, announced today that users of iPhone, Android or Windows 8 mobile devices in the U.S. can now use moneygram.com to send money, find MoneyGram locations, estimate money transfer fees and view recent account activity.
“We know a growing number of consumers today use their mobile devices as a primary tool to search for products and services and conduct day-to-day activities, like online banking and other financial transactions,” said Juan Agualimpia, executive vice president and chief marketing officer, MoneyGram. “Augmenting technology to add this capability to our services is a step for MoneyGram in creating a robust mobile channel for our current and potential customers.”
Mobile device technology is a key component of MoneyGram’s alternative channel growth strategy to tap into the $50 billion cross-border U.S. remittance market.
About MoneyGramMoneyGram, a leading money transfer company, enables consumers who are not fully served by traditional financial institutions to meet their financial needs. MoneyGram offers bill payment services in the United States and Canada and money transfer services worldwide through a global network of more than 310,000 agent locations – including retailers, international post offices and financial institutions – in 197 countries and territories. To learn more about money transfer or bill payment at an agent location or online, please visit moneygram.com or connect with us on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV