ClearBridge Energy MLP Opportunity Fund Inc. (“the Fund”) (NYSE: EMO) announced today it completed a private placement of $150 million of fixed-rate senior secured notes on February 7, 2013. Net proceeds from the offering will be used to repay outstanding borrowings on a floating rate line of credit, make new portfolio investments, and for general corporate purposes. After the private placement, the Fund’s total leverage is $190 million or 22.3% of managed assets, comprised of 79% in fixed-rate securities and 21% in floating rate financing.
The table below summarizes the key terms of the offering.
|Senior secured notes|
For more information, please contact the Fund at 1-888-777-0102 or visit the Fund’s website at: www.lmcef.com
ClearBridge Energy MLP Opportunity Fund Inc. is a non-diversified, closed-end management investment company which is advised by Legg Mason Partners Fund Advisor, LLC (“LMPFA”) and subadvised by ClearBridge Investments, LLC (“ClearBridge”) (formerly ClearBridge Advisors, LLC).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV