ANN ARBOR, Mich., Feb. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Domino's Pizza (NYSE: DPZ), the recognized world leader in pizza delivery, is joining the country in celebration of Valentine's Day by offering a special gift to all customers and fans whose name is a variation of Love.
The first 500 people whose name is a variation of Love to email firstname.lastname@example.org, starting today through Friday, Feb. 15, will receive a $10 gift card.
"We want to help spread the love on Valentine's Day with all of our customers and fans," said Chris Brandon, Domino's Pizza spokesperson. "What better way is there than to share great tasting pizza with all of our customers named Love?"Valentine's Day Fun Facts:
- Teachers will receive the most Valentine's Day cards, followed by children, mothers, wives, sweethearts and pets.
- Valentine's Day and Mother's Day are the biggest holidays for giving flowers.
- California produces 60 percent of American roses, but the vast number sold on Valentine's Day in the United States are imported, mostly from South America. Approximately 110 million roses, the majority red, will be sold and delivered within a three-day time period.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV