PORTLAND, Ore., Feb. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Rentrak Corporation (NASDAQ: RENT), the leader in multi-screen media measurement serving the advertising, television and movie industries, today announced a multi-year local TV ratings contract with Gray Television for its CBS and CW stations, WKYT/EKYT-TV Lexington, Kentucky.
As an early adopter of Rentrak's stable and granular TV viewing information, Gray Television began utilizing Rentrak's ratings currency in 2010 and over the past three years, has expanded the partnership with Rentrak across 10 markets. This most recent expansion makes Lexington, KY the 61 st market to have multiple stations using Rentrak ratings.
"Having Rentrak ratings every day of the year will give us deeper insight into the viewing habits of the WKYT & CW Lexington audience," said Chris Mossman, General Manager, WKYT/EKYT. "Rentrak's ratings from passive measurement of over 30,000 homes in Lexington will help us make more informed programming decisions and ensure our advertiser partners know how many people are watching sporting events and newscasts that air outside of the traditional four week sweeps window."
"Rentrak is proud of its long-standing partnership with Gray Television and is excited to expand, yet again, to the Lexington, KY market," said Cathy Hetzel, Corporate President and President of Advanced Media and Information at Rentrak. "Local stations across the country are utilizing the more stable and reliable insights from Rentrak to reach their audiences with more targeted programing and advertising."Rentrak's television ratings measurement service provides daily measurement of all TV networks nationally and at a granular level for TV stations in all 210 media markets nationwide. The service incorporates information from over 20 million televisions and is the only fully integrated system of detailed satellite, telco and cable TV viewing data commercially available.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV