PURCHASE, N.Y., Feb. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Dawn breaks this morning on Kickstart, an entirely new sparkling juice beverage from Mountain Dew®. Whether it's catching the first waves at sunrise, managing bumper to bumper traffic on the way to the office or hitting fresh powder on the slopes at first light, new Kickstart by Mountain Dew offers a refreshing and energizing take on your morning routine.
Available in two bold flavors, Orange Citrus and Fruit Punch, and only 80-calories per 16 oz. can, Kickstart presents a fresh alternative to the age old morning question of "coffee or juice," by offering the best of all worlds. It combines the great taste of Mountain Dew with five percent real fruit juice and just the right amount of caffeine. It's the ultimate morning "pick me up" that satisfies all day long.
"Our consumers told us they are looking for an alternative to traditional morning beverages – one that tastes great, includes real fruit juice and has just the right amount of kick to help them start their days," said Greg Lyons, Vice President, Marketing, Mountain Dew. "We heard them loud and clear and created a completely new offering with Kickstart to give them exactly what they asked for."Kickstart by Mountain Dew will be available in retail stores nationwide beginning February 25. But, to be one of the first to taste Kickstart before it hits shelves, consumers can visit www.kickstartfirsttaste.com to request a can. With the can in hand, fans are encouraged to submit a photo of themselves getting into their morning groove with Kickstart for a chance to be included in a "Chasing Sunrise" anthem video. Visit Facebook.com/mountaindew for more information or join the conversation @mtn_dew #kickstartyourday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV