TVI Pacific Inc. Provides An Update On Its Mindoro Joint Venture Projects
Mr. Clifford M. James, Chairman and CEO of TVI states, "These projects comprise a pipeline of potentially long-life assets, capable of substantial, growing and continuous cash flow generation, which are expected to propel the company into a strong mid-sized, diversified miner. These are exciting opportunities and represent a major step forward for TVI."
TVIRD, as the operator of the projects, brings to the table a proven management team capable of project execution (the Project Execution/Technology Development team), on time and on budget. The Project Execution/Technology Development team for the Mindoro joint venture projects is composed of highly skilled technical experts who are familiar with the assets and the type of processing plant technology expected to be used.
Prior extensive pre-feasibility and engineering works have been conducted on the Mindoro properties. These reports can be accessed on Mindoro's website at www.mindoro.com or on SEDAR at www.sedar.com. These reports include:
- Pan De Azucar Project - Second Stage Drilling Program by Edsel Abrasaldo & Anthony Climie ( Jan 20, 2003, not 43-101 standard)
- Independent Report on the Nickel Laterite Resource - Agata North, Philippines by Mark Gifford ( Nov 10, 2010, 43-101 report)
- Technical Report on the Agata Nickel Project Scoping Study by Ausenco Vector ( Nov 19, 2010, 43-101 report)
- Metallurgical Test Program for Extraction of Nickel and Cobalt for Agata Laterite Deposit in the Philippines by SGS Canada ( Nov 3, 2011, not 43-101 standard)
- Independent Report on the Laterite Nickel Resource - Agata South, Philippines by Mark Gifford ( Nov 4, 2011, 43-101 report)
- Independent Report on the Nickel Laterite Resource - Bolobolo & Karihatag, Philippines by Mark Gifford ( Nov 4, 2011, 43-101 report)
- Preliminary Economic Assessment Agata Nickel Project, Mindanao, Philippines by Golder Associates ( May 2011, 43-101 report)
- Technical Report for the Agata Nickel Laterite Project, Mindanao, Philippines by Ausenco ( Dec 20, 2011, 43-101 report)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts