- Growth opportunities include:
- a near-term high iron (Fe) laterite direct shipping ore (DSO) operation
- a near-term limestone DSO operation
- a medium-term pyrite material DSO operation
- a medium-term lime production facility
- a medium-term nickel (Ni) processing plant
- Development planning/permits are well-advanced for the high Fe and limestone DSO operations, both with potential to generate near-term cash flow.
- Project Execution/Technology Development team fast-tracking Ni processing plant using low-capex leaching technology.
- Ni processing plant capex is expected to be less than US$100 million; estimated opex approximately US$4 per lb Ni, assuming use of imported sulphuric acid.
- Pan de Azucar pyrite deposit being evaluated for both DSO of pyrite material and production of sulphuric acid for the Agata Ni processing plant to further reduce opex.
TVI Pacific Inc. Provides An Update On Its Mindoro Joint Venture Projects
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts