TVI Pacific Inc. Provides An Update On Its Mindoro Joint Venture Projects
TSX: TVI OTCQX: TVIPF
- Growth opportunities include:
- a near-term high iron (Fe) laterite direct shipping ore (DSO) operation
- a near-term limestone DSO operation
- a medium-term pyrite material DSO operation
- a medium-term lime production facility
- a medium-term nickel (Ni) processing plant
- Development planning/permits are well-advanced for the high Fe and limestone DSO operations, both with potential to generate near-term cash flow.
- Project Execution/Technology Development team fast-tracking Ni processing plant using low-capex leaching technology.
- Ni processing plant capex is expected to be less than US$100 million; estimated opex approximately US$4 per lb Ni, assuming use of imported sulphuric acid.
- Pan de Azucar pyrite deposit being evaluated for both DSO of pyrite material and production of sulphuric acid for the Agata Ni processing plant to further reduce opex.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV