New From PetSmart And Lyric Culture, This Dog T-shirt Was Inspired By The Hit 80s Single Made Famous By Hall & Oates. This Pink Ruffled Dress With The Lyrics "Watch Out Boy She'll Chew You Up" Is Fit For A Pop Princess. (Photo: Business Wire)
A bark or howl will sound right in tune when pet parents discover iconic song lyrics on new Lyric Culture apparel available now at PetSmart® (NASDAQ: PETM). Already popular with celebrities for its men’s and women’s clothing and accessories, Lyric Culture (LYJN.pk) brings ready-to-wear apparel to pets through this exclusive partnership with PetSmart.
New from PetSmart and Lyric Culture, this dog t-shirt was inspired by the hit 80s single made famous by Hall & Oates. This pink ruffled dress with the lyrics "Watch Out Boy She'll Chew You Up" is fit for a pop princess. (Photo: Business Wire)
“Lyric Culture combines music and fashion, and with PetSmart, we’re bringing the power of song lyrics to pet parents and their pets,” said Hanna Rochelle, founder of Lyric Culture. “Dogs will be runway-ready in these cute clothes that give a playful twist to some of the hottest hit songs of all time, like Bad to the Bone.”
The limited-edition collection features clothing with phrases from nine famous songs that will have fashionable dogs styled like the celebrity fans of the brand, who often appear on the pages of weekly entertainment magazines wearing Lyric Culture. High notes from the line include dresses and tees with famous lyrics, including: “Material Girl,” “Walking on Sunshine” and “All You Need is Love.” Affordably priced between $9.99 and $15.99, these rockin’ fashions will be available in store and online now through April.
From dresses to tees, fashionable Lyric Culture apparel for dogs includes:
- Maneater Dress: Inspired by the hit 80s single made famous by Hall & Oates, this pink ruffled dress with the lyrics “Watch Out Boy She’ll Chew You Up” is fit for a pop princess.
- Yellow Submarine Tee: Complete with yellow lettering and cute fish, this pet shirt feels as fun as the classic song written by John Lennon and Paul McCartney.
- Can’t Touch This Tee: With graffiti-style lettering and bright colors, this top hits the right beat, no hammer required.
- Material Girl Dress: This pink and sparkle tulle combo will have pets ready to live in a material world.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV