Indian Motorcycle, the original American motorcycle company, today announced the availability of its enhanced “Indian Rides” mobile app, featuring new interactive functionality that allows fans of the brand to actively engage with the all-new Indian Motorcycle Company. The must-have, rich media app made its public debut in January at the International Motorcycle Show in New York City with the help of celebrity Mike Wolfe, creator of the HISTORY Channel’s “American Pickers” series. The updated app is free of charge and is available for download effective immediately for both Android™ and iOS smartphones.
The “Indian Rides” app now reveals the sound of the upcoming engine – which was designed from the ground up to capture the spirit of Indian Motorcycle. It features an interactive graphical image of a motorcycle throttle and starter switch, allowing users to simulate starting the historic new engine. Leveraging the smartphone’s gyroscopic sensor, the user holds the phone in landscape mode and it becomes a functioning, interactive throttle. The app incorporates a professionally recorded, high-fidelity audio clip of the new Indian Motorcycle engine, enabling fans to rev the engine to get a sense of what’s to come in 2013. The app will continue to be enhanced with new features and elements throughout the year.
“Our world-class engineers and design team have invested an unprecedented amount of time to perfect the power plant that will be the life blood of the all-new Indian Motorcycle coming later in 2013. Loyal fans of the Indian brand will appreciate that it represents the perfect blend of new, state-of-the-art technology and the iconic design elements that made this brand a legend,” said Rod Krois, marketing director for Indian Motorcycle. “Our team created the app as an entertaining and engaging tool for our community to become interactive participants in the creation of the future of Indian Motorcycle.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV