MIAMI, Feb. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Green Innovations Ltd. (OTCQB: GNIN) (OTCBB: GNIN) ("Green Innovations" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that it has expanded its recently formed Strategic Advisory Board.
Second to join the Green Innovations Strategic Advisory Board is Mr. Mark DeFilippo, who brings with him to the Company over 20 years of Category Management experience with Walgreens, many in high profile categories, including candy, batteries, and over-the-counter products, such as cough-cold, pain and sleep remedies. Mr. DeFilippo currently serves as a sales and marketing consultant to the consumer products manufacturing and distribution sectors.
"With our planned distribution growth into major retail chains, including the drug store class, the addition of someone with intimate knowledge of drug store product procurement, marketing, merchandising, and inventory control is a very significant step toward gaining entry with these larger retailers," stated Bruce Harmon, Chief Executive Officer of Green Innovations.
"I am excited to be working with the Company as it strives to make Green Hygienics products a household name with consumers and retailers across North America," stated Mr. DeFilippo. "Expansion into the larger retail markets will be a very key component of their growth strategy going forward. With my twenty years of experience as a category manager for one of the largest drug store chains in the world, along with the approach of the Green Hygienics' management, we hope to garner the attention of the industry giants."Mr. Harmon continued, "Mark's experience at Walgreens should provide our team with the insight and knowledge of what is needed to continue to build distribution of all Green Hygienics products at major chains across the U.S." The Company anticipates making further complementary appointments to the Strategic Advisory Board over the next several weeks.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV