Molina Healthcare Inc. Stock Upgraded (MOH)
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- MOH's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 16.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 20.8%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.34, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. To add to this, MOH has a quick ratio of 1.56, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Health Care Providers & Services industry. The net income increased by 177.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$32.96 million to $25.64 million.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $80.27 million or 14.29% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow of 14.29%, MOLINA HEALTHCARE INC is still growing at a significantly lower rate than the industry average of 534.42%.
- MOLINA HEALTHCARE INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, MOLINA HEALTHCARE INC reported lower earnings of $0.20 versus $0.44 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.50 versus $0.20).
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. It's Official: Action Alerts PLUS beats the S&P 500 with Dividends Reinvested! Cramer and Link were up 16.72% in 2012. Were you? See what they are trading for 14-days FREE
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts