The Valentine's Talk You Won't Have -- But Probably Should
Depending on the stage of the relationship, that money talk may include a discussion of consumer debt, spending philosophies and budget priorities. In addition, if you have been concealing secrets such as excess credit card bills or a hidden bank account, this conversation offers an opportunity to come clean.
While discussing finances with your partner may not be the most romantic way to spend this Valentine's, setting aside at least some time to talk money may help ensure that you're still a couple when the next one arrives.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV