LEGO® Friends Wins Prestigious Toy Of The Year Award
Toy finalists were selected from nearly 600 submitted toys, games and properties by nomination committees comprised of journalists, toy trend experts, play therapists, toy inventors and designers, and toy retailers. Consumers were also invited to cast their votes online in each of the categories, as well as for the overall "Toy of the Year" award in an effort to celebrate the creativity and innovation of the toy industry.
The LEGO tradition of innovation has been recognized with 12 T.O.T.Y. Awards since the program was established in 2000, including honors for LEGO Ninjago, BIONICLE ®, LEGO Harry Potter™, LEGO Soccer, LEGO & Steven Spielberg MovieMaker Set, CLIKITS™, LEGO KNIGHTS' KINGDOM™, LEGO Star Wars™, LEGO CITY and LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT 2.0 in categories of most innovative toy, best boys' toy, educational toy and activity toy of the year.
About LEGO Systems
LEGO Systems, Inc. is the North American division of The LEGO Group, a privately-held, family-owned company based in Billund, Denmark, one of the world's leading manufacturers of creatively educational play materials for children. The company is committed to the development of children's creative and imaginative abilities, and its employees are guided by the motto adopted in the 1930s by founder Ole Kirk Christiansen: "Only the best is good enough." Visit www.LEGO.comLEGO and the LEGO logo are trademarks of the LEGO Group. © 2013 The LEGO Group. MEDIA CONTACT: Amanda Santoro, LEGO Group860-299-6954 / amanda.santoro@LEGO.com SOURCE LEGO Systems, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV