NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Doug Kass of Seabreeze Partners is known for his accurate stock market calls and keen insights into the economy, which he shares with RealMoney Pro readers in his daily trading diary.
Among his posts this past week, Kass shares his recent portfolio moves and looks at the earnings cliff.
Please click here for information about subscribing to RealMoney Pro.
Munger & Me
Originally published on Friday, Feb. 8 at 11:54 a.m. EST.
Berkshire's Charlie Munger has also been critical of Dr. Jeremy Siegel's investment thesis.
The Earnings Cliff Lies Ahead
Originally published on Friday, Feb. 8 at 8:21 a.m. EST.
With inflation running low, sales and profits will be challenged.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV