FordDirect And Ford Motor Company Announce Southeast Michigan Dealership As Ford, Lincoln Internet Dealer Of The Year
DEARBORN, Mich., Feb. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- FordDirect and Ford Motor Co. (FMC) today announced that Hines Park Ford and Lincoln of Plymouth, Mich., has been chosen as both the Ford and Lincoln Internet Dealer of the Year for 2012.
Given annually at the National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA) Convention and Exposition, the Ford and Lincoln Internet Dealer of the Year awards honor top dealerships for achievement in Internet sales. Internet Dealers of the Year are determined by a formula, ranking total sales along with dealer close rates for the year.
"Digital technology has become a key component driving dealer sales and profitability," said Stacey Coopes, chief executive officer, FordDirect. "Hines Park Ford and Lincoln has done an exceptional job building its online brand and we're thrilled to recognize them as Internet Dealer of the Year."
Hines Park Ford and Lincoln has continued to hone its digital marketing efforts, evidenced by its taking home the top prize for the fourth consecutive year. The Hines Park dealership has served the Detroit area for more than 40 years.Other top internet dealers this year include Dean Sellers Ford of Troy, taking second place and Crest Ford of Flat Rock, taking third place for Ford Internet Dealer of the Year. For the Lincoln Internet Dealer of the Year, Crest Lincoln of Sterling Heights, Mich. and Nick Mayer Lincoln of Westlake took second and third place respectively. As online sales and digital marketing have become crucial components of automotive dealers' consumer engagement strategy, FMC and FordDirect have placed a greater emphasis on recognizing those who excel through these channels and finding ways dealers can expand upon them.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV