10 Chocolate Beers You'll Love for Valentine's Day
1. Young's Double Chocolate Stout
Alcohol by volume: 5.2%
No, Young's isn't the little brewery it was when it opened in 1831. No, it's technically not even Young's anymore after merging into Wells & Young's back in 2006. But drinkers who pass up one of its 16-ounce orange-and-purple tallboys or big purple-label pint bottles are missing out on one of the tastiest treats ever brewed. Chocolate malt blends in with a strong helping of other malts, sugars and mild English hops to produce a sweet stout as close to perfect as the variety comes. Not overly sweet and not coffee bitter, Young's strikes just the right balance and gives Valentine's Day beer buyers a chocolate worth wrapping. It may not come in the fanciest package, but it'll show a beer lover you care.
-- Written by Jason Notte in Portland, Ore.>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Jason Notte. >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/notteham. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV