GM's 2014 Chevy Cruze Adds To Growing List Of B20-Ready Vehicles
More than 33 light- and medium-duty diesel passenger cars and trucks, as well as heavy-duty diesel models from nearly 20 different brands, will be available in the market this year. U.S. consumers now have more options than ever before in their quest to drive cleaner, more fuel-efficient vehicles capable of running on biodiesel – America's Advanced Biofuel. Nearly 80 percent of manufacturers selling diesel vehicles and equipment in the U.S. now warranty them for use with high-quality B20 biodiesel blends. The remainder, primarily the European light-duty diesel brands, are certified for use with 5 percent biodiesel blends (B5), and the National Biodiesel Board is working cooperatively with those manufacturers to encourage and enable their support for B20 in all vehicles sold in the USA.
The National Biodiesel Board (NBB) will be educating dealers about biodiesel use in the vehicles they sell during two workshop sessions entitled "Biodiesel: America's Advanced Biofuel, Here and Now" as part of the 2013 American Truck Dealers (ATD) convention curriculum in Orlando. In addition, NBB is exhibiting in the NADA/ATD Expo in booth #2810.
Biodiesel is an advanced biofuel made from sustainable resources such as soybean oil, recycled cooking oil and other fats and oils. It is the first and only EPA-designated Advanced Biofuel being produced on a commercial scale across the country. For more information on clean, domestically produced biodiesel and its benefits, please visit http://www.biodiesel.org .
SOURCE National Biodiesel Board
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV