Naked Lime Marketing To Highlight Its Data-Driven Approach To Delivering Results For Dealers At The 2013 NADA Convention
KETTERING, Ohio, Feb. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Naked Lime Marketing's data-driven approach to helping dealers carry out their marketing, advertising, and web strategy begins with proprietary access to industry, market, and dealer data and extends to the Naked Lime services that help dealers achieve better business results. At the 2013 National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA) Convention, Naked Lime will highlight its data-driven approach by offering a complimentary market analysis to dealers who stop by the Naked Lime booth, #1074. Dealers also can talk one-on-one with an expert from Naked Lime about how to use the information in the analysis to improve their business results.
The market analysis from Naked Lime, which is backed by exclusive access to data in R. L. Polk's Cross Sell Report, provides insight into sales trends in a dealer's market area and can help the dealer answer business questions such as:
- Who are my competitors – really – and who is selling in my backyard that I don't know about?
- Is my dealership capturing its share of new vehicle sales in its market? Which dealership in my market is getting more than its share?
- Even though my dealership gained in sales volume, did we actually lose in market share?
- What are the top selling vehicles in my market by year, make, model, and trim level?
- Where are these top selling vehicles being sold and by which dealers?
"In today's competitive business climate, dealers need to be able to take the information they collect about their business, their market, and their competition and turn it into the right decisions for their dealership," said Trey Hiers, who oversees marketing at Naked Lime. "What sets Naked Lime apart is our ability to offer dealers a unique set of market data that comes from Polk, as well as other notable industry sources. That data is then used by our team to deliver the marketing, advertising, and web services that help dealers achieve better business results."
Naked Lime representatives also will be at the NADA show to talk to dealers directly about the agency's complete suite of marketing, advertising, and web services for dealerships. These services include traditional advertising, digital advertising, targeted marketing, SEO and social media, digital reputation management, mobile marketing, and web.Hiers concluded: "Our certified specialists bring together their expertise to carry out all aspects of a dealer's marketing, advertising, and web strategy and do the heavy lifting on behalf of the dealership. And, because our services are managed all under one business, we're able to help ensure every activity is targeted, coordinated, and cohesive. Our one-stop shop helps dealers eliminate the hassle of dealing with multiple vendors and multiple touch points."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV