- There are far fewer dealerships today than before the recession to serve a growing consumer population. "This puts more pressure on dealerships for better productivity and efficiency," Lamb said.
- New vehicle quality across the board has improved dramatically and brands are looking for other ways to distinguish their products. "The dealership experience is an increasingly important part of that equation, too," he said.
- Finally, a number of social megatrends – from the expectation for instant information on mobile devices to the influence of other retail experiences – are now being applied to the experience of buying a car or servicing one.
Reynolds Unveils New Advertising Campaign: Experience Reynolds Retail Management System
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts