Reynolds Unveils New Advertising Campaign: Experience Reynolds Retail Management System
DAYTON, Ohio, Feb. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Leading into the 2013 National Automobile Dealers Association show in Orlando, Reynolds and Reynolds unveiled a new advertising campaign to put the spotlight on Reynolds Retail Management System. The new campaign invites automotive dealers to "experience Reynolds Retail Management System" to transform how work is done in the dealership, how consumers experience the dealership, and the business results dealerships can achieve.
"The dealership business is undergoing a fundamental retail transformation that now requires dealers to win the retailing battle inside the four walls of the dealership and outside the four walls, where the automotive retailing experience of today begins for consumers," said Reynolds and Reynolds President Ron Lamb. "If you reflect on what's happened since the recession, there are a number of trends for automotive retailers that are hard to ignore."
Lamb noted three of the most influential trends.
- There are far fewer dealerships today than before the recession to serve a growing consumer population. "This puts more pressure on dealerships for better productivity and efficiency," Lamb said.
- New vehicle quality across the board has improved dramatically and brands are looking for other ways to distinguish their products. "The dealership experience is an increasingly important part of that equation, too," he said.
- Finally, a number of social megatrends – from the expectation for instant information on mobile devices to the influence of other retail experiences – are now being applied to the experience of buying a car or servicing one.
"So, as we observed the changes in the automotive world and the pressures that were beginning to impinge on dealers," Lamb said, "we realized that the same tools and solutions that had been around for some time, applied in the traditional way, would not help dealerships thrive and capitalize on the opportunities in this brave new, hypercompetitive world of automotive retailing."
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts