At the National Automotive Dealers Association 2013 Convention and Expo (NADA 2013), Dealertrack (Nasdaq: TRAK) will preview the company’s latest offerings designed to help dealers mobilize their businesses. The mobile previews at the Dealertrack booth (#2415) include eMenu for iPad as well as DMS Mobile Reporting.
The new eMenu for iPad app is expected to be available to dealers in the United States in the second quarter of this year. The solution will provide dealers with a new interactive tool supported with dynamic content, including videos, product descriptions and images, to consistently present consumers with a full array of insurance and other aftermarket product options.
DMS Mobile Reporting, which should be available this quarter, will allow dealers subscribed to the Dealertrack DMS Advanced Reporting tool to create, review and manage reports with customized dashboard analytics and dynamic charts using unique, real-time data sets directly from their mobile device.
“Mobile technology has quickly become an integral part of a dealer’s workflow, and will be an even stronger, business-critical tool for dealerships in the future,” said Raj Sundaram, group president, Dealer Solutions, Dealertrack. “Dealertrack is committed to continuing to grow and diversify its line-up of mobile tools and apps to help dealers better manage their businesses, improve efficiencies and enhance the overall retail experience in North America.”According to Sundaram, “Dealers in the United States and Canada have been rapidly embracing Dealertrack’s mobile solutions. For example, since introducing our Dealertrack Mobile application at last year’s NADA show, there are now more than 20,000 users at more than 10,000 dealerships in North America.” These new iPad- and Windows-based mobile applications are part of a growing list of mobile solutions from Dealertrack designed to help dealers make smarter business decisions, better manage their dealerships and more effectively engage with shoppers. In addition to these new applications being previewed, other mobile solutions from Dealertrack include:
- Dealertrack Mobile for Dealers – A mobile application that enables dealers to securely manage and monitor finance and consumer credit application activities in real-time from their mobile device (Android and iOS (iPad and iPhone) in the U.S. and iOS in Canada).
- Dealertrack Mobile for Lenders – Similar to the dealer version, this mobile application allows lenders to monitor credit application and financing status for their dealer partners (U.S. and Canada).
- TrueTarget Mobile – A fast, comprehensive mobile appraisal tool that combines current retail and industry data from AutoTrader.com, Cars.com and eBay Motors, as well as MMR, NADA and Black Book ®, to provide the latest in-depth market insight and metrics for vehicles. The tools also allow dealers to directly sync vehicle information, including photographs and descriptions, with their website (U.S. only).
- Mobile Websites – Innovative platform and tools for the creation, management and maintenance of mobile dealer websites (U.S. only).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV