Free Men's Health Screening By Top Prostate Surgeon
Long-term, men with an elevated PSA or fluctuations in their PSA level are advised to seek the counsel of an expert in both prostate cancer and PSA monitoring. "One elevated result is not cause for alarm," Dr. Samadi explains, "It's important to partner with a specialist who has experience in interpreting PSA results year after year. Continuous monitoring and care offers men the greatest opportunity for early diagnosis and swift treatment."
Repeatedly high PSA levels can be followed by DREs, courses of antibiotics, and prostate biopsies, depending on the patient's unique circumstances. "I repeatedly witness the life-saving benefits of routine PSA screenings and, in my opinion, the treatment opportunities afforded by the PSA save a significant number of lives each year," said Dr. Samadi. A University of Rochester Medical Center study recently suggested that the PSA test and early detection may prevent as many as 17,000 metastatic prostate cancer cases each year http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/cncr.27503/abstract.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV