SAO PAULO, Feb. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- GOL Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A. (BM&FBOVESPA: GOLL4 and NYSE: GOL), (S&P: B, Fitch: B+, Moody's: B3), the largest low-cost and low-fare airline in Latin America, announced that on February 7, 2013, it has priced an offering of US$200 million 10.75% Senior Notes due 2023, in a transaction exempt from registration under the Unites States Securities Act of 1933, as amended ("Securities Act").
GOL Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A. is the guarantor of the Notes issued by its subsidiary, VRG Linhas Aereas S.A. The Notes constitute senior unsecured obligations and may be redeemed after five years. The Company intends to use the proceeds from the offering to pay debt maturing in the next three years and to reinforce working capital.
The Notes were not and will not be registered pursuant to the Securities Act and may not be offered or sold (a) in the United States or by exemption from the applicable registration in accordance with the Securities Act, or (b) in any other jurisdiction in which such an offer or sale is prohibited. This notice to the market does not constitute a sale offer or a purchase request.
CONTACTSINVESTOR RELATIONS Edmar Lopes - CFO Andre Carvalho - Planning and IR Manager Gustavo Mendes - Investor Relations Jenifer Nicolini - Investor RelationsPhone: (11) 2128-4700 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.voegol.com.br/ri Twitter: @GOLinvest CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONSPhone: (11) 2128-4183E-mail: email@example.com Twitter: @GOLcomunicacao ABOUT GOL LINHAS AEREAS INTELIGENTES S.A.GOL Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A. (Bovespa: GOLL4 and NYSE: GOL), the largest low-cost and low-fare airline in Latin America, offers around 900 daily flights to 65 destinations in 10 countries in South America, Caribbean and the United States. SOURCE GOL Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV