As previously announced on January 24, 2013, ON Semiconductor Corporation (Nasdaq: ONNN) will host and webcast its Financial Analyst Day on Friday, February 15, 2013, from 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Mountain Standard Time (MST) in Scottsdale, AZ.
ON Semiconductor executives including Keith Jackson, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Bernard Gutmann, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will provide an update on the company’s strategy and goals, as well as field questions from financial analysts and investors.
To enable a broader audience to hear the presentations and discussions, the meeting will be webcast, featuring live audio and slides, on the “Investors” section of the ON Semiconductor website at http://www.onsemi.com/PowerSolutions/content.do?id=1116. An archived replay will be provided on the ON Semiconductor website shortly after the end of the meeting and will be available through March 17, 2013.
About ON SemiconductorON Semiconductor (Nasdaq: ONNN) is driving innovation in energy efficient electronics, empowering design engineers to reduce global energy use. The company offers a comprehensive portfolio of energy efficient power and signal management, logic, discrete and custom solutions to help customers solve their unique design challenges in automotive, communications, computing, consumer, industrial, LED lighting, medical, military/aerospace and power supply applications. ON Semiconductor operates a responsive, reliable, world-class supply chain and quality program, and a network of manufacturing facilities, sales offices and design centers in key markets throughout North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific regions. For more information, visit http://www.onsemi.com.
- Follow @onsemi on Twitter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV