VISTA Staffing Solutions announced today that it has been named to Inavero’s 2013 Best of Staffing™ Talent list.
Best of Staffing, which is sponsored by CareerBuilder, is a survey-based satisfaction award that recognizes staffing and recruiting firms that provide an exceptional experience for the professionals they place. VISTA is a physician staffing agency that provides temporary physician jobs across the US, international placements, and rewarding permanent physician jobs.
“The Net Promoters Score® (NPS) program offers us valuable insight into the experience we provide our physicians,” says VISTA President Christian Rutherford. “We are very pleased with the results, as our NPS jumped from 70.6% previously to 76.6% in 2013.” The average score for agencies making the Best of Staffing list this year is 63%, and the industry-wide average is 30%.
“I would like to thank our physicians for completing the survey. We are committed to carefully studying the feedback and using what we learn to make VISTA an even better partner,” Rutherford says.“I would also like to thank our employees for building strong, positive relationships with our physicians and for providing the responsive, professional service that led to this year’s positive results,” he says. Survey respondents were asked to rank their locum tenens agencies on a scale of 1-10. A score of 9 or 10 indicates the physician had a positive experience and is likely to “promote” the agency among colleagues. Inavero has documented a strong correlation between this type of promotion and a company’s growth and success. The physicians are then asked why they ranked the agency as they did. Some of the comments offered by VISTA-affiliated physicians include:
- “Great service and placements. Everyone is friendly and it feels like I belong to a work family.”
- “I was kept well informed from the start of the search for an assignment right through to the end of the assignment. I was also pleased with the assistance I received with credentialing and obtaining state licenses.”
- “Easy to work with. Good at finding positions. Good understanding of the surgical field and able to provide meaningful information about jobs.”
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts