NEW YORK, Feb. 8, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The NASDAQ OMX Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:NDAQ) announced today that the trading of Health Insurance Innovations (Nasdaq:HIIQ) commenced on The NASDAQ Stock Market on February 8, 2013.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=17076
Health Insurance Innovations is a leading developer and administrator of affordable health insurance products, ancillary products, and lifestyle & discount services for the uninsured and underinsured. Health Insurance Innovations' scalable, proprietary, cloud-based technology platform allows for mass distribution and online enrollment in a large and diverse portfolio of affordable health insurance, ancillary, and lifestyle benefit offerings, and it enables members to access its products through its distribution partners anytime, anywhere. The health insurance products the company develops are underwritten by insurance carrier companies, and Health Insurance Innovations assumes no underwriting, insurance or reimbursement risk. Members can price and tailor product selections to meet their needs, buy policies, and print policy documents and identification cards in real-time."Health Insurance Innovations has designed a wide suite of products to fit the needs of individuals and families who would not otherwise have access to quality health insurance," said Bob McCooey, Senior Vice President, NASDAQ OMX Corporate Client Group. "Health Insurances Innovations' commitment to meeting the needs of the uninsured and underinsured market is truly impressive; we congratulate them on their IPO and look forward to our partnership in the years ahead."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV