NORTH LIBERTY, Iowa, Feb. 8, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Heartland Express, Inc. (Nasdaq:HTLD) announced that on Tuesday, February 12, 2013, Michael Gerdin, Chief Executive Officer and John P. Cosaert, Chief Financial Officer will present at the 2013 Stifel Nicolaus Transportation and Logistics Conference at 8:30 am (central time).
Interested investors can access a live audio webcast of the Heartland Express, Inc. presentation at the 2013 Stifel Nicolaus Transportation and Logistics Conference at http://www.media-server.com/m/p/twhx9gna .
Mr. Gerdin and Mr. Cosaert will also present at the 2013 BB&T Capital Markets Transportation Conference, February 13, 2013 at 6:45 am (central time).Heartland Express is an irregular route truckload carrier based in North Liberty, Iowa serving customers with shipping lanes throughout the United States. Heartland focuses on medium to short haul regional freight, offering shippers industry leading on-time service so they can achieve their strategic goals for their customers. More information about Heartland Express can be found on the company website at www.heartlandexpress.com . This press release and the webcast announced in this press release may contain statements that might be considered as forward-looking statements or predictions of future operations. Such statements are based on management's belief or interpretation of information currently available. These statements and assumptions involve certain risks and uncertainties. Actual events may differ from these expectations as specified from time to time in filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
CONTACT: Heartland Express, Inc. Michael Gerdin, Chief Executive Officer 319-626-3600 or John P. Cosaert, Chief Financial Officer 319-626-3600
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV