NGL Energy Partners LP (NYSE:NGL) will host an earnings call on Friday, February 15, 2013, at 10:00 am EST (9:00 am CST) to discuss its third quarter fiscal 2013 financial results. Analysts, investors, and other interested parties may access the conference call by dialing (866) 788-0545 and providing access code 55364675. An archived audio replay of the call will be available for 7 days beginning at 12:00 pm EST on February 15, 2013 and can be accessed by dialing (888) 286-8010 and providing access code 86475629.
NGL intends to distribute its earnings press release before the NYSE opens for trading on Friday, February 15, 2013.
About NGL Energy Partners LP
NGL Energy Partners LP is a Delaware limited partnership. NGL owns and operates a vertically integrated energy business with four primary businesses: water services, crude oil logistics, NGL logistics and retail. NGL completed its initial public offering in May 2011. For further information visit the Partnership's website at www.nglenergypartners.com.This release is a qualified notice under Treasury Regulation Section 1.1446-4(b). Brokers and nominees should treat 100% of NGL Energy Partner LP’s distributions to foreign investors as being attributable to income that is effectively connected with a United States trade or business. Therefore, distributions to foreign investors are subject to federal income tax withholding at the highest applicable effective tax rate.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV