Burger King Worldwide, Inc. (NYSE:BKW) will release its fourth quarter and full year 2012 financial results on Friday, February 15, 2013 and will host an investor conference call that morning at 8:30 a.m. EST.
The earnings call will be webcast on the company’s investor relations website http://investor.bk.com and a replay will be available for 15 days following the release. Investors may also access the conference call via the following dial-in numbers: 877.317.6776 for U.S. callers and 412.317.6776 for international callers.
About Burger King Worldwide
Founded in 1954, BURGER KING
® (NYSE:BKW) is the second
largest fast food hamburger chain in the world. The original HOME OF THE
®, the BURGER KING
® system operates in over
12,600 locations serving more than 11 million guests daily in 86
countries and territories worldwide. Approximately 95 percent of BURGER
® restaurants are owned and operated by independent
franchisees, many of them family-owned operations that have been in
business for decades. To learn more about Burger King Worldwide, please
visit the company's website at
or follow us on
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV