DEVENS, Mass., Feb. 8, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AMSC (Nasdaq:AMSC), a global solutions provider serving wind and power grid industry leaders, announced today that it plans to release its third quarter fiscal year 2012 financial results after the market close on Monday, February 11, 2013. In conjunction with this announcement, AMSC management will participate in a conference call with investors beginning at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time on February 11. On this call, management will discuss market trends as well as the company's recent accomplishments, financial results and business outlook.
Those who wish to listen to the live or archived conference call webcast should visit the "Investors" section of the company's website at http://www.amsc.com/investors . The live call also can be accessed by dialing 719-325-2454 and using conference ID 3192954.
CONTACT: AMSC Contact: Kerry Farrell Phone: 978-842-3247 Email: email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV